Temperature sensor and low smoke halogen free flame retardant high temperature cable manufacturer:www.testeck.com/
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||EN50264-2-1 Series|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Packaging Details:||Customized packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces each month|
|Maximum Short Circuit Temperature:||200 ℃, 5S||Rated Voltage:||1.8/3kv、|
|Low Temperature:||- 55℃, -90℃||Conductivity:||≤ 10us / Mm|
|PH Value:||≥ 4.3||Light Transmittance:||≥ 70%|
Rail Transit Single Core Cable,
Halogen Free Single Core Cable,
Railway Low Smoke Halogen Free Cable
En50264-2-1 series rail transit single core low smoke halogen-free cable
I. Product standards
Comply with TJ/CL313-2014 Technical requirements for wires and cables of EMU.
Pass BS6853:1999 and DIN5510-2:2009 Fireproof, smoke and toxicity testing.
Comply with the requirements of internal and external cables of Class Ia, Ib and II locomotives in BS6853:1999
Comply with the requirements of flammability class S1~S5 in DIN5510-2:2009.
II. Usage scope
The power, control cable and related circuits involved in this unit can reduce the harm to people and improve the safety of transportation in case of fire. For the cables with or without sheaths, the insulation and sheath shall be halogen-free materials. In case of fire, the product of this unit can limit the spread of flame, reduce the emission of toxic gas and smoke, reduce the loss of visibility and make personnel evacuate quickly.
III. Usage characteristics
1. The rated AC voltage of the cable is 0.6/1kv, 1.8/3kv and 3.6/6kv.
2. The operation temperature of the cable is－40℃～90℃. The continuous operation temperature shall not exceed 90℃, and the maximum short-circuit temperature shall be 200℃, 5s. In case of fire, such cables have excellent performance in preventing flame spreading, smoke and toxic gas emission.
3. Safety: The chlorine content of the cable is 0, so there is no hydrogen chloride gas overflowing during overheating or combustion, and there is no damage to people, instruments and meters.
4. Allowable bending radius of cable: For fixed laying, it is 5 times of cable outer diameter; for non fixed laying, it is 6 times of cable outer diameter.
5. The cable meets the low-smoke and halogen-free performance. The gas release testing during cable combustion meets the requirements of total halogen gas < 5mg/g, pH value ≥ 4.3, conductivity≤10us/mm and light transmittance≥70%.
6. Toxicity index: The equivalent European standard toxicity index shall not be greater than 3, and the equivalent TB standard toxicity index shall not be greater than 5.
7. The cable can be used in the occasion polluted by mineral oil and fuel oil.
8. The cable is resistant to single cable vertical burning.
9. Solvent resistance, acid and alkali resistance.
10. Cables can be produced in various colors according to customer requirements.
IV. Product codes and naming
1. Cable models and name
EN50264-2-1 0.6/1KV(1.8/3KV) M
Single-core cable with small wall thickness and without sheath
EN50264-2-1 1.8/3KV(3.6/6KV) MM
Single-core cable with small wall thickness and with sheath
2. Product specification
|Model||Voltage class||Number of core||Section mm2|
V. Cable structure diagram
Single core without sheath EN50264-3-1 M
A conductor B insulation
Contact Person: ALix